Sunday, August 16, 2020

Make-up and face masks...

 From where I sit, while I have seen people of all genders ignore suggestions to wear masks, but the videos I've seen of people getting a bit crazy about the issue have been women.  Of course, this is not a scientific sample, but I did actually run into friend of a friend, woman who said "I just can't do masks".  I'm wondering how much of this is about make-up?  I have known women who would rather die than appear in public without make-up, and a face mask confounds the problem.  And so, literally, they may die or subject those around them to potential death because of this make-up issue.  When I Google, first page I see all sorts of tips on how to apply make-up that complements the face mask.  Aie.  Unfortunate that something like that has become an issue to the point of people losing it in public.  Thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment